floral herbal teas
PANDHY’S ™ presents her carefully selected BeauTEA floral SPA herbal teas!
12 well-known, widespread and traditional herbal teas are offered from Europe to Asia. They should bring a multi-sensory experience and pleasure, as well as a valuable and completely natural remedy in the beauty salons and SPAs.
The BeauTEA line offers endless possibilities for the creative integration of teas into your treatment process:
- First of all, you should offer teas as a soothing refreshment, for cooling or warming up
- Depending on the treatment objective and the corresponding indication, you can use the tea water as facial mask, tonic or face wash.
- You can place each of the teas into a facial steamer, but you can also just put a tea bag in the device to extract the soothing scent in the steam.
- You can add the dry or brewed herbs to the PANDHY’S ™ COSMIX line (Sugar Peel-off face mask).
- The grated flowers can be a soothing addition to masks and body scrubs.
You can also recommend BeauTEAs for home use.
Educate your client on how simply and with what versatility they can use them as part of their everyday beauty remedy, for facial, bath or hair rinse, and many-many more.
In our BeauTEA Book we intend to give comprehensive information about the flowers and herbs, their story and their benefits to give you ideas and awaken your creativity.
In this book we try to inspire the retail user for at-home use of our products. Fancy a nice cup of tea at the end of your day? Spice your usual earl grey up with mixing it with our Rose Tea or try our Jasmin Tea on its own.
How about some me-time on Sunday? Add our Levander Tea to your ritual and scrub away your stress. The options are endless!